Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My latest love affair

Anyone who really knows me knows that music is very important to me. Whether it's on purpose or not, I am constantly on the lookout for musical artists that move me in some way. Most of the time, I stumble upon them through friends who know of my interest or by going to some show in a small, poorly lit bar. It is not often that I come across a group that I really enjoy that is on the verge of going mainstream.

So imagine my surprise when I was awestruck by Alabama Shakes on Saturday Night Live this past weekend!  They are most definitely my current obsession. I love the lead singer's raspy voice and the lyrics are amazing.

Here are a few of my favorites right now:

Hold On


Boys and Girls


I Found You

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin